Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Establishing Group Policies for Outlook 2007

Establishing Group Policies for Outlook 2007: "Brien Posey shows you how to lower your support costs in this article by using group policy settings to control Outlook’s configuration settings.












Daniel Petri's Exchange Server Recommendations



By the way, if you are looking to really master Exchange Server 2007 I strongly recommend the training videos at Train Signal. I receive hundreds of emails a month asking for my 'recommendation for IT training' and I like to send people their way because the training is so good. I have used and reviewed A LOT of training products over the years and none of them come close to matching the quality or amount of detail found in Train Signal's courses. Read more (and watch a demo!) on their Exchange Server 2007 Training. -Daniel Petri



"



(Via Clippings.)

No comments: