Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Blog Update

While I'd love to claim that I was full of original ideas and had the time to document them in my blog, the reality is that I'm a media junkie and consume tons of news.  Seeing as how the focus of my blog is technology developments, tips, and fixes and most of this is sourced from other sites, I'm adjusting the way that I share the information.  Admittedly it is a big time saver for me too.....

With that said, there's now a link in the right-hand column of my blog page indicating the various pages and articles of interest to me that I'm sharing (see screen shot below).  If you follow you'll see frequent updates as there are usually a few articles each day I like to share.

I'll still re-post articles of particular interest or use because I still often refer to those myself, and a few people have mentioned that it's been useful.

By the way, if you'd like to subscribe to my shared items as an Atom/XML feed, please visit this page.

Thanks,

Aron

 

BlogSharedWidget.jpg

No comments: