Saturday, November 1, 2008

Christmas Wishlist

I really don't expect much for Christmas or any other time but if you'd like to indulge me, here are some ideas...

clothes are always good, I love the Head brand wool socks (I usually buy them in the 6 packs on e-bay, just search on 'head wool socks')

Eddie Bauer loose fit or relaxed fit jeans are always great, I wear 33x32, I also enjoy most of their long-sleeved pullover shirts and sweaters, size medium; we were in the store the other day and I also saw a black button down oxford type shirt that's wrinkle resistant and that would be nice

I have recently taken to Prana brand shorts, a size L from them works great

a subscription to MacWorld magazine is good

Also I have a couple of things on my Amazon wishlist:

My Amazon.com Wish List

Sears tools are ALWAYS fun... some in particular are these:

Cordless worklight

ratchet

air hose

magnetic & illuminated grabber

No comments: