Monday, July 7, 2008

Ride the World's Best Motorcycle Roads

Admittedly I think I've missed out on some of the NorCal roads but I'll have to check them out. I do have some favorites that aren't on here, such has Highway 4 over Ebbett's Pass, particularly going up from Markleeville, CA. Look out for the minivans around blind corners but it's outstanding--technical, steep, and pretty. Sonora Pass, Highway 108 is also amazing. Going East - West is my favorite approach but it's all great. Highway 128 from Cloverdale to Highway 1 is a nice road--smooth and technical. Highway 49 most any stretch would be great if it weren't so packed with cars and cops, it's really a great highway but it's also really hot in the summer.

Ride the World's Best Motorcycle Roads: "Anyone who's spent any time on a motorcycle has a favorite road. Here are some of ours. Tell us some of yours.

Add to Facebook
Add to Reddit
Add to digg
Add to Google



"



(Via Clippings.)

No comments: