Friday, October 12, 2007

Modern Nomads


Having an Airstream makes it hard to not become interested in the history, living with one, and what others are doing with theirs. My in-laws gave me a subscription to a relatively new Airstream magazine called Airstream Life. I recently listened to a VAP podcast interviewing the founder and publisher. Turns out the gentleman, his wife, and daughter sold their house and are traveling full-time with their Airstream and they have a great blog. Most recently they have been in western Montana, my old stomping grounds and it's a really nicely written blog/journal. I've enjoyed the magazine and now knowing some more background on them makes it that much more interesting. Even if you're not an RV fan, they visit some pretty neat places and are having some wonderful experiences.

No comments: